Monday 20 February 2017

HANDCARE 101.

As someone who has extremely (next level) dry hands nearly all the time, I really love anything that promises to hydrate and soften. If I'm really looking to pamper my paws I'll remove all of my nail polish and soften my hands in warm water for about 5 minutes before giving myself a little manicure. I don't tend to use hand scrubs as I find them too harsh, if I need a little exfoliation I'll use a flannel to buff away any roughness.
I'll then melt and apply the Golden Handshake - Hot Hand Oil (£2.95) and leave it to soak into my hands for 15 minutes (or longer if time allows, I recommend as long as you can stand to sit there!) After giving myself a mini hand massage, I'll apply Handy Gurugu - Hand Cream (£7.95) which is my go to in desperate times, it's thick and soothing formula really has been what I've been looking for my whole life. And the best thing is it smells like holidays and flowers. I always apply two coats, the first one prepares the hands so that the second one can really sink in.
Finally I apply a thick layer of hand cream before bed and then give myself a quick coat of polish in the morning. And voila! princess hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment